Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Depth Psychology Online Book Club: The Cycle of Life




I am pleased to let you know I will be tending the free Depth Psychology Alliance online book club with my book The Cycle of Life: Themes and Tales of the Journey in the month of February.

Each month, the group is "tended" by a different author who takes charge of the group on the first day of the designated month to introduce the book, assign selected readings, and pose study questions, so I will be on call to monitor progress, field questions online, point out themes, comment on select passages, draw out correlations with current events, and will be open for questions, comments and discussions.

I will also be featured in an audio interview for Depth Insights Radio a couple of weeks before the beginning of my session (in February), giving you ample time to get the book and read along.

The new Book Club started on January 1, with author Sandy Nathan, followed by me in February.
Here’s a link for an overview and the entire line-up of Depth Psychology Authors for 2012, which also features a link to a page for my month (February).

Hope you will check it out!

Erel Shalit

Ps. There will be a drawing for a free copy of my book Enemy, Cripple & Beggar: Shadows in the Hero’s Path and one of The Hero and His Shadow: Psychopolitical Aspects of Myth and Reality in Israel, among the attendees during the month of February.

No comments: